We are looking for an experienced, bright, energetic, passionate, hard working and "a make it happen" individual to help us run our quickly growing company. You will be an integral part of the team with plenty of opportunities to make an impact and grow with the company.
1. Designing and implementing business operations
2. Overseeing operations of the company
3. Determining root causes for bottlenecks in our internal processes and recommending and implementing solutions.
4. Benchmarking, analyzing, report on and recommend improvements for our supporting systems and processes.
5. Identifying new tools and solutions to ensure scalability is achieved as we expand and facilitate transition between supporting systems .
6. Developing detailed documentation for internal processes and identifying areas where efficiency gains can be made.
7. Preparing and analysing our weekly and monthly reports
8. Implementing and improving on automation of operations tasks.
9. Assisting with client support (light technical support, account support, etc.)
10. Assisting team with day to day activities and administrative functions such as
a. Ordering office supplies
b. General Office Management, including:
○ Answer incoming telephone calls and being first point of contact
○ Collecting anything requiring director attention to be addressed once a week (e.g. signatures, etc)
○ Calls to suppliers, etc.
○ Ordering office supplies / equipment
○ Updating CRM
○ Scanning in documents/receipts
c. General errands & admin tasks
d. Handling receipts / expenses and entering them into Xero
e. Stock and Shipping - this is in the process of being outsourced, but assistance will be required with:
○ Ordering stock
○ Helping assemble stock
○ Testing stock
○ Returning components to manufacturer
○ Dealing with returns
11. Manage procurement which can include:
a. Ordering supplies
b. Keeping track of stock
c. Assembly of components
12. Managing CRM (familiarity with Hubspot a plus!)
13. Coordinate with technical team and executives
14. Assist with marketing activities
1. Proven experience in an operational management role
2. Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
3. Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and Mac
4. Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
5. Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
1. Can do, problem solver mentality
2. Ability to work independently with little supervision
3. Extremely reliable
4. You thrive on operational efficiency
5. You have a tremendous sense of urgency tempered by the ability to keep calm under pressure
6. Ambition: We have big plans for the business and want you to be motivated by the vision and share in the future success
7. You’re driven by purpose and have a desire to build something meaningful and innovative.
8. You understand that its not just about ideas, but more so about execution
9. Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence. A team player
10. Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently present prospects & clients
11. Thorough and detail oriented
12. Ability to learn fast and adapt in a rapidly changing environment
13. Excellent organisation, project management and time management: You’re able to organise yourself and work efficiently and effectively in a collaborative mannerYou’re able to think on your feet in order to unblock unforeseen issues that arise in the sales process
14. Having worked in software, SaaS or security would be good for extra brownie points, but is not mandatory
• Make a big impact within a fast-growth technology company
• Work with a talented team of people who love what they do
Central London Office
Fast growing company with a great reputation
Chance to work in a challenging and supportive environment
Exposure to clients and room for personal and professional growth
You’ll never be bored and no two days will be the same
Various company perks
Xanview is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, colour, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.